Shakespeare im Park: Golden Lads & Girls
Eine Kooperation mit Hotel Schloss Leopoldskron
In “Cymbeline”, Shakespeare writes a melancholy memento for all the “Golden Lads & Girls”. Despite the splendour and manifold colours of life, love and lust, everything must “come to dust” one day, as the poet laments. The storms of life are familiar not only to Viola, the heroine of “Twelfth Night”, who is shipwrecked in a foreign land and disguises herself as a man (with whom beautiful Olivia instantly falls in love). The young lovers “Troilus and Cressida” must also weather many a storm and the same is true of all heroes and heroines who are cast into ever greater confusion. Once more, the park of Schloss Leopoldskron becomes the setting for a play that is from the pen of Shakespeare, even though the Bard himself never wrote it like that.
Additional information for the performances in Park Schloss Leopoldskron:
- Picnic baskets can be purchased in advance with the tickets.
- You can enjoy your picnic starting an hour before, but you are also allowed to take the hamper with you during the performance. The empty baskets have to be returned at the exit.
- A limited amount of non-pre-ordered picnic hampers is available before the performance at Schloss Leopoldskron (card payments only). Since availability on the day cannot be guaranteed, we recommend purchasing your basket in advance.
- Vegetarian and vegan picnic hampers are available on request and by prior order only. Picnic baskets with modified contents for children are also available.
- The consumption of food and drinks brought along is unfortunately not possible.
- Due to the limited number of parking spaces, we recommend using public transport.
- The performance takes place in different locations throughout the park. As the paths are not paved, we recommend sturdy shoes and weatherproof clothing.
Duration: 1 h 30 min / no break
|Picnic basket for 2 adults
|Picnic basket for 1 adult
|Picnic basket for 1 child
Content picnic basket for adults:
Prosecco, water, ciabatta, Mediterranean vegetables with baby mozzarella and basil pesto, prosciutto with olives and parmesan shavings, cream of vanilla with berries.
Content picnic basket for children:
apple juice, 1 roll with ham, 1 roll with cheese, cream of vanilla with berries, 1 apple
Director Carl Philip von Maldeghem
Costume Design Stephanie Bäuerle
Musik Julius von Maldeghem
Dramaturgie Friederike Bernau
Captain / Olivia
Viola / Orsino
Seemann / Troilus
Matrosin / Pandara / Malvolia / Sirene
Ein Matrose Philip Hammerschmid
von Friederike Bernau