Shakespeare im Park: Golden Lads & Girls
A cooperation with Hotel Schloss Leopoldskron
We know how much Shakespeare’s characters like to seek solace in nature whenever their love and life troubles become overwhelming. For the last few summers, we have been accompanying them into the great outdoors in the Park of Schloss Leopoldskron.
This time around, we will follow the golden lads and girls from Shakespeare’s “Cymbeline” in their struggles against intrigues, faithlessness and distrust. Their path to a peaceful (happy) ending is littered with disguises, poison, combat and suffering.
Should there be any changes due to rain, we will announce this here 3 hours before the start of the play.
- A picnic basket can be purchased with the ticket.
The empty baskets are accepted at the exit.
- Picnic baskets are available at the box office according to availability. For children the content is modified.
- The consumption of food and drinks brought along is unfortunately not possible.
- Due to the limited number of parking spaces we recommend using public transport.
- We recommend sturdy shoes and weatherproof clothing for the parks. The path through the park is not paved.
|Ticket adults||34 €|
|Ticket children||17 €|
|Picnic basket for 2 adults||38 €|
|Picnic basket for 1 adult||28 €|
|Picnic basket for 1 child||17 €|
Content picnic basket for adults:
Prosecco, water, ciabatta, Mediterranean vegetables with baby mozzarella and basil pesto, prosciutto with olives and parmesan shavings, berry mascarpone cream
Content picnic basket for children:
apple juice, 1 roll with ham, 1 roll with cheese, berry mascarpone cream, 1 apple
Th 06/02/2022 06.00 pm
Cast (on 06/02/2022)
Director Carl Philip von Maldeghem
Costume Design Stephanie Bäuerle
Music Julius von Maldeghem
Musikalische Einstudierung Katrin Schweiger
Dramaturgy Friederike Bernau
Prolog / Captain / Oilvia
Viola / Orsino
Ein Seemann / Troilus
Willie / Pandara / Malvolia / Sirene
Ein Matrose Philip Hammerschmid
von Friederike Bernau
Die Vorstellungstermine im August finden Sie hier.