SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR VISITS OF THEATRES DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC REGULATIONS
BASED ON THE PREVENTION AND SAFETY CONCEPT – 15.12.2021
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, it is only possible to maintain the performance under certain conditions, which result in a change of the previous terms and conditions and subscription conditions. The Salzburg Landestheater has developed a prevention concept in consultation with the health authorities so that the requirements of the federal government for the staging of events in the context of the containment of the COVID-19 pandemic are implemented. In particular, this will implement the official requirements according to the 6th COVID-SchuMaV (Federal Law Gazette II No. 537/2021 of 10 December 2021).
The Landestheater Salzburg reserves the right to adapt the below regulations and conditions for theatre visits during the COVID-19 pandemic to the respective applicable legal situation in the event of an increase in the number of infections and a change in the legal situation. Due to the dynamic and rapid adjustment of the legal situation that may be necessary to contain the spread of the disease, it may not always be possible to avoid restrictions on theatre visits in comparison to the usual theatre visits in the past, which are, however, justified to protect the physical integrity of all persons involved.
The following special conditions apply in deviation to the General Terms and Conditions and the subscription conditions:
- Personalisation of tickets and allocation of seats:
- The performances of the Salzburg Landestheater can take place with full seating capacity. The audience is mainly seated in numbered and permanently allocated seats. If changes in the legal conditions regarding epidemics make modifications necessary, e.g. due to newly introduced distance regulations, the Landestheater expressly reserves the right to make corresponding changes in the allocation of seats.
- Based on this requirement, only tickets in personalised form, stating the name and contact details of the ticket purchaser, will be issued. The name of the ticket purchaser will be printed on the ticket. In the case of groups of visitors, the names and contact details of the persons are also recorded and, if possible, the name of the person is printed on the ticket.
- When buying tickets, the buyer must provide the Landestheater Salzburg with the first and family names, telephone numbers and, if available, email addresses of himself and his accompanying persons. In the case of groups of visitors consisting exclusively of persons living in the same household, the disclosure of the data of only one adult person belonging to this group of visitors is acceptable.
- The resale of issued personalised cards is prohibited. A change to a ticket already personalised to a specific person can only be made by the ticket office of the Salzburger Landestheater. Also a change of personalisation will be made on request at the ticket office.
- General rules of attending events and safety measures:
- Attendance at events is at your own responsibility. The Salzburg Landestheater cannot accept any liability for contagions or restrictions imposed by the authorities, such as quarantine or traffic restrictions, or any resulting consequential damage, despite all due care and adherence to the prevention concept. This does not apply to infections caused by grossly negligent or wilful behaviour on the part of theatre staff. In this case, the visitor must prove the causality of the grossly negligent or intentional behaviour for the specific infection.
- Admission is only granted to the person named on the personalised ticket along with accompanying persons. In the case of groups of visitors, admission can only be granted to the persons named in each individual case and recorded with their data.
- Admission will only be granted in accordance with § 10 para. 6 6th COVID-19-SchuMaV if the theatre visitor can present a 2G proof in the required form and the contact details have been collected to the required extent in accordance with § 19 6th COVID-SchuMaV. The visitor must keep the proof ready for the duration of the stay.
The proofs mentioned in § 2 par. 2 fig. 1 and fig. 2 6th COVID-19-SchuMaV shall be considered as 2G proof. The obligation to present a 2G proof does not apply in the case of the fulfilment of an exceptional circumstance of § 21 6. COVID-19-SchuMaV.
The theatre visitor shall wear a respiratory protection mask of protection class FFP2 (FFP2 mask) without an exhalation valve or a mask with at least an equivalent standard during the visit (§ 10 para. 6 6th COVID-19-SchuMaV) unless an exceptional circumstance of § 21 para. 4, para. 5 or para. 6 6th COVID-19-SchuMaV is fulfilled.
- The safety regulations are to be followed by theatre visitors. Persistent violation of these security regulations may, if necessary, result in the denial of entry to the theatre to persons concerned or in persons concerned being asked to leave the theatre immediately. In this case the purchase price will not be refunded. The theatre staff is instructed to advise theatre visitors of appropriate behaviour and to work towards compliance with the safety regulations.
- The events may only be attended if the relevant symptoms of COVID-19 are completely absent. Visitors with symptoms of illness may be refused entry to the theatre. Persons who belong to the COVID-19 risk group (as defined in the COVID-19 Risk Group Regulations) are requested to avoid going to the theatre. In case of being prevented, it is recommended to contact the ticket office of the Salzburg Landestheater.
- If necessary, the public should be made aware of the obligation to wear mouth-nose protection or an FFP2 mask. Sufficient distance between persons and groups of visitors should be ensured. It is forbidden to linger on access and exit areas.
- The theatre visitors are encouraged to use the disinfection facilities in the theatre.
- The theatre visitors have to follow the visitor path system, the signs and distance regulations in the theatre.
- The theatre is opened 60 minutes before the performance begins. The auditorium is opened to visitors 30 minutes before the performance begins. Arrival at the theatre is recommended at least 15 minutes before the performance begins.
- Late arrivals will generally not be allowed to enter the theatre.
- Only the seat printed on the ticket may be taken. Transferring to seats left vacant is not permitted.
- The rules for the acceptance and storage of cloakrooms may be regulated separately depending on the performance location and performance. Guests will be informed of this in advance, if possible, and in any case on site, and must comply with the relevant regulations. The gastronomic offer within the framework of the performances may be limited or not available.
- When leaving the auditorium, visitors are required to ensure a regulated procedure and adequate distance from other visitors and grouo of visitors. The instructions of the Salzburger Landestheater staff must be followed.
- The safety regulations are to be followed by the visitors. In order not to endanger the health of others and also the performance of the events of the Salzburg Landestheater's programme of events, the cooperation of visitors and the implementation of the safety regulations is required.
- In accordance with the currently valid prevention concept for the rehearsal and event operations of the Salzburg Landestheater, the Salzburg Landestheater reserves the right to make (temporary) changes to the rules for attending events and the safety measures contained in point 2. due to the development of the pandemic and the legal framework conditions.
- The Landestheater Salzburg will inform the visitors about the latest applicable regulations and any changes to them using the existing communication tools of the Salzburg Landestheater as well as on site in the theatre through the admission staff.
- Data Protection
The provisions and information contained in the data protection notice published on the homepage of the Salzburger Landestheater at www.salzburger-landestheater.at and available at the ticket office in the Salzburger Landestheater are applied. Furthermore, it is hereby announced that visitor data is stored in connection with personalised tickets. This includes name, address, telephone number and email address. This data will be passed on to the health authorities in the event of suspected cases of Covid-19 in order to ensure that the persons potentially affected are notified as quickly as possible.
The data processing is justified in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit f DSGVO on the basis of an interest in protecting the health of the contact persons, in the sense of rapid accessibility in the event of infection. The data will be stored for a period of 28 days after attendance at the event and deleted thereafter, provided that no case of suspicion or infection has arisen or other justified reasons justify longer storage.
- Final Provisions
- The Salzburg Landestheater reserves the right to modify the general terms and conditions, subscription conditions and these terms and conditions, if a modification should become necessary due to a change in the legal requirements to prevent the COVID-19 virus from circulating at events.
- These conditions are considered lex specialis to the general regulations in the general terms and conditions (available at https://www.salzburger-landestheater.at/de/seiten/agb.html) and subscription conditions (available at https://www.salzburger-landestheater.at/de/seiten/abobedingungen-20-21.html) and have priority over these, insofar as they contain opposing regulations.
- These conditions are available in German and English. In the event of any discrepancy between the two versions, the German version shall be binding.